Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these.” Matthew 19:14
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
Happy Faces - My third grade class
I was showing my third grade English class a king´s crown. Five of them had earned a king´s crown for getting 8 stickers on their card. They had not seen the shell before. By their reactions, you can see why bringing shells with me to Paraguay is so important. I do not know why but when I put these pictures in my computer, the computer picked out these students and made copies of their faces. It´s a miracle for me for you to be able to see up close their reactions. Thanks to all of you that had a part in helping me collect shells. To me, these pictures are so precious and I love these students so much.




