Monday, August 1, 2011

Marshmallows........

I just did my whole blog with pictures and an error happened and it was not saved. Poor me. Ha.
Now I have to do it all over. I am still learning. Wish I had the computer knowledge that some of my former students have.

Last Thursday I roasted marshmallows with about 200 students at the school. Many of the students had never seen a US marshmallows. When they are available here, they are extremely expensive -- like $7 for a pound package. So I bring these from the US. When I was at the other school, I roasted marshmallows every year with the students and they always looked forward to this activity.
In fact, just this past week two of those students commented to me about marshmallows. I hope to make this an annual activity also. Hope you enjoy seeing the pictures.







Have a Jesus-filled day! Please do not forget to pray for us.